- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Empty category on frontend
11 years 7 months ago #191158
by Sciuridae
Empty category on frontend was created by Sciuridae
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I have a problem since I upgrade my joomla and hikashop to last versions.
Everything looks fine in the backend, I have all my products in their categories.
The problem is when I look the frontend and clic a category it result an empty page.
I would add that it is a custom template and I don't know where to find the view related to the products list in a category.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I have a problem since I upgrade my joomla and hikashop to last versions.
Everything looks fine in the backend, I have all my products in their categories.
The problem is when I look the frontend and clic a category it result an empty page.
I would add that it is a custom template and I don't know where to find the view related to the products list in a category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #191185
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Empty category on frontend
Hello,
Firstly can you show me how did you configured your category listing content menu ? Do you have an associated menu in it ?
Checking the documentation will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...html#categories_menu
Firstly can you show me how did you configured your category listing content menu ? Do you have an associated menu in it ?
Checking the documentation will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...html#categories_menu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191344
by Sciuridae
Replied by Sciuridae on topic Empty category on frontend
I do it like this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191405
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Empty category on frontend
Hi,
This screenshot isn't from the options page of the menu item of the link you gave.
The link you gave has the alias "Boutique-pnl" while the one on your screenshot has the alias "liste-des-produits".
Check the Boutique-pnl menu item options. That's where you have the issue.
This screenshot isn't from the options page of the menu item of the link you gave.
The link you gave has the alias "Boutique-pnl" while the one on your screenshot has the alias "liste-des-produits".
Check the Boutique-pnl menu item options. That's where you have the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191473
by Sciuridae
Replied by Sciuridae on topic Empty category on frontend
this menu have disappeared after the upgrade, I have recreate it but still see nothing inside my category.
maybe the menu is not link anymore to the category ?
maybe the menu is not link anymore to the category ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191605
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Empty category on frontend
The menu is configured properly as far as I can see.
So it's not from the HikaShop options of the menu.
It could be an issue with the joomla settings of the module/menu.
But if it was working before the update, then it's probably something else.
Maybe something with the SEF settings of the HikaShop configuration.
Can you make sure that the "Activate smaller URLs" option is activated in the HikaShop configuration ?
Also, if you turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" options of the Joomla configuration, do you get any errors ?
So it's not from the HikaShop options of the menu.
It could be an issue with the joomla settings of the module/menu.
But if it was working before the update, then it's probably something else.
Maybe something with the SEF settings of the HikaShop configuration.
Can you make sure that the "Activate smaller URLs" option is activated in the HikaShop configuration ?
Also, if you turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" options of the Joomla configuration, do you get any errors ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191772
by Sciuridae
Replied by Sciuridae on topic Empty category on frontend
the smaller URLs are activate there is no error message.
but I wonder why the address with "boutique-pnl" was still existe when there was not anymore menu with that name.
Now I recreate this menu I don't know if it's link to that URL, how can I check that ?
but I wonder why the address with "boutique-pnl" was still existe when there was not anymore menu with that name.
Now I recreate this menu I don't know if it's link to that URL, how can I check that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191797
by Sciuridae
Replied by Sciuridae on topic Empty category on frontend
even if I disable the menu "Boutique pnl" I still can access to the page "Boutique-pnl/category.html", is that normal ? (the default menus category and product are also disabled)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191799
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Empty category on frontend
Hi,
Can you provide a backend access to your website so that we can check your settings ?
You can use our "contact us" form for that. Make sure that you also provide a link to this thread in your message.
Regards,
Can you provide a backend access to your website so that we can check your settings ?
You can use our "contact us" form for that. Make sure that you also provide a link to this thread in your message.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #192101
by Sciuridae
Replied by Sciuridae on topic Empty category on frontend
I fix the problem !
It was coming from SH404.
When I told you that I recreate the link menu it changed is ID (normal)
So I just change that ID y the previous one in bdd and evrythings works now.
Thank you for the great support guys :lol:
It was coming from SH404.
When I told you that I recreate the link menu it changed is ID (normal)
So I just change that ID y the previous one in bdd and evrythings works now.
Thank you for the great support guys :lol:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Sciuridae.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds