Skip to main content

free shipping coupon

More
11 years 3 months ago #203920 by nippyzap
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1

Hi,

Can you tell me how to setup a coupon that for example gives a 20% discount and free shipping. I have setup coupons that give just a discount but I cant seem to get it to give free postage as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #203923 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic free shipping coupon
Hi,

There is no support for free shipping with the coupon system in HikaShop. The AWOCoupon extension has such feature (I think) and integrates with HikaShop so I would recommend to look at that if you need such capability:
awodev.com/products

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #203959 by nippyzap
Replied by nippyzap on topic free shipping coupon
Hi Nicolas,

Thankyou for the quick reply as always, I will look if the extension you mention does what I need.

Thanks

Martyn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum