- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
Hide module from product page
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 weeks ago #214261
by wideservices
Hide module from product page was created by wideservices
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I have a sidebar in a product listing page, where i have my filters. I have the filter module appear only in the product listing page. But it shows and on all the product pages. How can i hide it from product pages?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I have a sidebar in a product listing page, where i have my filters. I have the filter module appear only in the product listing page. But it shows and on all the product pages. How can i hide it from product pages?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214263
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hide module from product page
Hi,
Best is to use a Joomla plugin like "Advanced module manager".
Regards,
Best is to use a Joomla plugin like "Advanced module manager".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds