• Thank you received: 0
4 years 9 months ago #307934

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0 [1905101046]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Change in color of buttons

Hi,

I need to change the some of the buttons on the shop so they look like the rest of my buttons on the website.
I need to change all buttons to green as shoowed on the photo:

How do I do that so all buttons will be green?

THANKS for your advice.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 9 months ago #307953

Hi,

In the file templates/dykkerhulen/css/style.css of your template, you have that CSS which handle the HikaShop add to cart buttons:

.box-background-content.sidebar-box > div .card-body #login-form .button, .rs-form-content .formControls .formBody .rsform-submit-button, .rs-form-content #signup.rsform-submit-button, .hikabtn.hikacart {background: #658f28; border: 0px; border-radius: 0px; color: #ffffff; font-size: 15px; font-weight: 700; height: 45px; line-height: 45px; padding: 0 45px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-top:15px;}
.box-background-content.sidebar-box > div .card-body #login-form .button:hover, .rs-form-content .formControls .formBody .rsform-submit-button:hover, .rs-form-content #signup.rsform-submit-button:hover, .hikabtn.hikacart:hover{background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 2px #658f28 inset; color: #658f28;}
As you can see it has the classes .hikabtn.hikacart twice there to handle the add to cart buttons, but it's missing the classes .hikabtn.hikawishlist to handle the add to wishlist buttons. If you add these classes in there, the add to wishlist buttons will display like the add to cart buttons.

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 9 months ago #308730

THANKS - I managed to fix it.

But I still would like to change the "Kontakt os for yderlige information" button (Contact us for more info button) The button that is white on the photo.
I have treid to look for something like .hikabtn.hikacontact but cant find it. Do you know where to find that or what its called: hikabtn.XXXXXXX

Hope you can help.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 9 months ago #308739

Hi,

With the developer tools of your browser, look at the classes of the element so that you can see what class you can use in the CSS:
monosnap.com/file/zhfGHGqPAoZIvuQAnO5r2pk1gMUvgb
So there, you can see that there is only the class hikabtn so you could just just .hikabtn (which means it will work on all the buttons with that class, not only the contact us button.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds