- Posts: 150
- Thank you received: 11
Weights on products
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #311066
by Giscard
Weights on products was created by Giscard
Hello,
When I imported some products from csv, from some reason that I dont know yet, I created on custom field to display the book weight. Now I need that weight to be displayed in hikashop product weight in order to sum it up on shipping methods. The products are many and I cant transfer the weight manualy, so I thought that I will calculate the average weight thought mass action via xls_file and add it later with mass action. Maybe it isnt accurate but I can work it out...
My question: is there any way to transfer the custon field that I created which display the weight to hikashop product weight?
PS Lack of experience, can cause problems.
Thank you in advance.
When I imported some products from csv, from some reason that I dont know yet, I created on custom field to display the book weight. Now I need that weight to be displayed in hikashop product weight in order to sum it up on shipping methods. The products are many and I cant transfer the weight manualy, so I thought that I will calculate the average weight thought mass action via xls_file and add it later with mass action. Maybe it isnt accurate but I can work it out...
My question: is there any way to transfer the custon field that I created which display the weight to hikashop product weight?
PS Lack of experience, can cause problems.
Thank you in advance.
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Giscard.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 weeks ago #311068
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Weights on products
Hi,
With a mass action yes.
You can run a product data mass action with the action "update the values" on the column product_weight in "operation" mode with the value product.XXX where XXX is the column name of your custom field.
When you run the mass action, the data from the custom field will be copied to the product weight.
With a mass action yes.
You can run a product data mass action with the action "update the values" on the column product_weight in "operation" mode with the value product.XXX where XXX is the column name of your custom field.
When you run the mass action, the data from the custom field will be copied to the product weight.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 week ago #311086
by Giscard
Replied by Giscard on topic Weights on products
Hello,
But in the custom_fields I have set the weight in gr. and in hikashop weight I am using (and I need) kilos. Is there a way to change the custom_field weight, with mass action and then copy it on hikashop weight?
Thank you in advance.
But in the custom_fields I have set the weight in gr. and in hikashop weight I am using (and I need) kilos. Is there a way to change the custom_field weight, with mass action and then copy it on hikashop weight?
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 week ago #311101
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Weights on products
Hi,
Sure.
In that case, instead of product.XXX you can use product.XXX*0.001 in order to convert the grams into kilos when running the mass action.
Sure.
In that case, instead of product.XXX you can use product.XXX*0.001 in order to convert the grams into kilos when running the mass action.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 week ago #311180
by Giscard
Replied by Giscard on topic Weights on products
Hello,
Everything works fine.
Thank you very much.
Everything works fine.
Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds