- Posts: 150
- Thank you received: 11
Related Products on Mobile
6 years 11 months ago #311459
by Giscard
Related Products on Mobile was created by Giscard
Hello,
Under the products I have set some modules to be displayed ("related products", "you can buy them together" etc). But in mobile navigation the listing is a bit strange.
You can see on screenshot.
How can I fix that?
Thank you in advance.
Under the products I have set some modules to be displayed ("related products", "you can buy them together" etc). But in mobile navigation the listing is a bit strange.
You can see on screenshot.
How can I fix that?
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311466
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Related Products on Mobile
Hi,
That's because you're using the old carousel system.
Turn off the "carousel legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration to switch to the new carousel system. The old one isn't responsive (adapted for mobile devices) while the new one is.
That's because you're using the old carousel system.
Turn off the "carousel legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration to switch to the new carousel system. The old one isn't responsive (adapted for mobile devices) while the new one is.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds