- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
Foto
- De Genieter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #315570
by De Genieter
Foto was created by De Genieter
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Best
Where can I find the photo to adjust a product to the center?
The photo is now on the right of the product display.
Thanks in advance!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Best
Where can I find the photo to adjust a product to the center?
The photo is now on the right of the product display.
Thanks in advance!
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by De Genieter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #315571
by nicolas
Hi,
You should be able to do that with a bit of CSS.
If you could give a link to a product page on your website, I could check your website CSS (including your template's) and give you exactly what to do.
You should be able to do that with a bit of CSS.
If you could give a link to a product page on your website, I could check your website CSS (including your template's) and give you exactly what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds