- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Hover effect on thumbnails not working
- sanneschoo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 6 months ago #316804
by sanneschoo
Hover effect on thumbnails not working was created by sanneschoo
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
I have a problem with the hovereffect on the product page. It doesn't show the thumbnails as a main image on hover. I'm not sure if this happend after the last update, but it used to work.
this is what I found out:
The problem is on all products accept one: www.texelbol.com/nl/webwinkel/camassia-s/bloembol/camassia
The problem doesn't appear on new added products
I'm quit sure it's not a problem in the categorie or product settings
Hope you can help me out!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
I have a problem with the hovereffect on the product page. It doesn't show the thumbnails as a main image on hover. I'm not sure if this happend after the last update, but it used to work.
this is what I found out:
The problem is on all products accept one: www.texelbol.com/nl/webwinkel/camassia-s/bloembol/camassia
The problem doesn't appear on new added products
I'm quit sure it's not a problem in the categorie or product settings
Hope you can help me out!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #316805
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hover effect on thumbnails not working
Hi,
The issue comes from the fact that you have double quotes in the product name and that you didn't specify a title in your images.
Because of that it breaks the javascript which handles the hover effect.
You don't have the problem on that product becaus it doesn't have double quotes.
I've added a patch on our end to fix that.
Download again the install package of the latest version of HikaShop on our website and install it on your website and it will add the patch for that.
The issue comes from the fact that you have double quotes in the product name and that you didn't specify a title in your images.
Because of that it breaks the javascript which handles the hover effect.
You don't have the problem on that product becaus it doesn't have double quotes.
I've added a patch on our end to fix that.
Download again the install package of the latest version of HikaShop on our website and install it on your website and it will add the patch for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sanneschoo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 6 months ago #316830
by sanneschoo
Replied by sanneschoo on topic Hover effect on thumbnails not working
Great!
Thank you Nicolas, the problem is fixed!
Thank you Nicolas, the problem is fixed!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds