• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 11 months ago #318336

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi,

I have the issue that my hikashop pages load as slow as 6 to 20 seconds.
when I check gtmetrix it says all is fine, only the pageload is superlong.
Can someone please check what I am doing wrong that hikashop loads slow?
(I have debug on now for this. Debug also showed for the first time some seoboss problem Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/deb108304/domains/norahlux.red/public_html/administrator/components/com_seoboss/lib/Snoopy.class.php on line 651)
Hope you understand what this issue is.

Kind regards,

Nico

Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by NicoW.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 11 months ago #318343

This looks to be a product page's biggest issue, but i don't know what this means:

Tijd zoekopdracht: 6.75 ms Na de laatste zoekopdracht: 7055.23 ms Zoekopdracht geheugen: 0.044 MB geheugen voor zoekopdracht: 12.537 MB Regels teruggegeven: 23
SELECT m.id, m.title, m.module, m.position, m.content, m.showtitle, m.params, mm.menuid

FROM norah_modules AS m

LEFT JOIN norah_modules_menu AS mm
ON mm.moduleid = m.id

LEFT JOIN norah_extensions AS e
ON e.element = m.module
AND e.client_id = m.client_id

WHERE m.published = 1
AND e.enabled = 1
AND (m.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR m.publish_up <= '2020-04-30 14:26:52')
AND (m.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR m.publish_down >= '2020-04-30 14:26:52')
AND m.access IN (1,1,5)
AND m.client_id = 0
AND (mm.menuid = 106 OR mm.menuid <= 0)

ORDER BY m.position, m.ordering
Verklaren
id select_type table type possible_keys key key_len ref rows Extra
1 SIMPLE m ref PRIMARY,published,newsfeeds published 1 const 45 Using index condition; Using where; Gebruikt bestandssortering
1 SIMPLE e ref element_clientid,element_folder_clientid element_clientid 403 deb108304_norah.m.module,const 1 Using index condition; Using where
1 SIMPLE mm ref PRIMARY PRIMARY 4 deb108304_norah.m.id 2 Using where; Using index
Profiel
Status Duration
starting 0.25 ms
checking permissions 0.01 ms
Opening tables 3.22 ms
After opening tables 0.01 ms
System lock 0.01 ms
Table lock 0.01 ms
init 0.06 ms
optimizing 0.06 ms
statistics 0.30 ms
preparing 0.09 ms
executing 0.01 ms
Sorting result 1.05 ms
Sending data 1.46 ms
end 0.01 ms
query end 0.01 ms
closing tables 0.01 ms
Unlocking tables 0.02 ms
freeing items 0.07 ms
updating status 0.02 ms
cleaning up 0.01 ms

• Thank you received: 13062
3 years 11 months ago #318344

Hi,

You say that "hikashop loads slow", leading us to think that it's related to HikaShop.
However, if you check the debug of Joomla, you can see that the rendering of HikaShop on your link is negligible (it's 0.08 seconds compared to the 9 seconds it needed to render the full page):
monosnap.com/file/C6t8mKF3tonj5SrryrWwVPPmYRnppb
What takes all the time is what happens between the rendering of the component and the rendering of the modules (between afterDispatch and the first beforeRenderModule if you look at the debug).
In fact, if you check your contact page, it's as slow as the HikaShop pages, even though the only part of HikaShop loaded is the cart module which eats up almost nothing of the time of the page processing.

I'm not 100% sure what is done between afterDispatch and the first beforeRenderModule on a Joomla website. However, I would say that it's likely linked to your template since normally, after the component is rendered, Joomal calls the template to render the page, and the template asks Joomla to render the modules.
So one thing you could try is to switch to the default template of Joomla and deactivate the plugins/modules of your template and see if the pages loads fast or not. I would also recommend to ask on the Joomla forum what happens between afterDispatch and the first beforeRenderModule and give them a copy of all the debug data. Some people there know way better than me how Joomla works.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds