- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 2
CSV import of category images
6 years 3 months ago #321264
by Harlequin
CSV import of category images was created by Harlequin
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : ph7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 77.0.1 (64-bit)
Hi. Can anyone make sense of this please.
I added a large number of images to my categories manually.
I exported the category information as a csv.
I later imported a new product but the category images dissapeared.
I have a copy of the CSV with the images I wish to load attached here but when I import the images do not load. Is there something wrong with this CSV?
The images are in the upload folder
some are in a folder within the upload folder, eg:
upload/chemicals/***.jpg
on my CSV:
/chemicals/image.jpg
Many thanks for your help
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : ph7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 77.0.1 (64-bit)
Hi. Can anyone make sense of this please.
I added a large number of images to my categories manually.
I exported the category information as a csv.
I later imported a new product but the category images dissapeared.
I have a copy of the CSV with the images I wish to load attached here but when I import the images do not load. Is there something wrong with this CSV?
The images are in the upload folder
some are in a folder within the upload folder, eg:
upload/chemicals/***.jpg
on my CSV:
/chemicals/image.jpg
Many thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321282
by Harlequin
Replied by Harlequin on topic CSV import of category images
OK this is solved, cleared cache and left 20 mins and the images returned after re-import of CSV...
Thanks and hopefully this is now closed
Thanks and hopefully this is now closed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds