• Thank you received: 0
3 years 1 month ago #330914

-- url of the page with the problem -- : licentiesoftware.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hello,

I am setting up my site but I run into trouble with 2 things and I have 1 question B)

1. The problems are with the modules Filter and Category. The filter module is popping up everywhere but I took it away but still it is on the site and in a way I didn't want. It is showing kg which is not for my site and I thought that start over again but now it won't go away.
The category module is reacting strange. At first no problem it did what it should be doing (mostly) but the only strange thing was that it pointing to a wrong category although it showed the right content. Then I wanted to change it in the correct one since Google wouldn't be happy but it is not working at all. It is difficult to describe but when i press one it shows the sub category but then nothing anymore.

2. I have the brands as pictures on my site but there is a big spacing between them and also on other places. How can I make it smaller?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
3 years 1 month ago #330918

Hello,

1. "The problems are with the modules Filter and Category. The filter module is popping up...it shows the sub category but then nothing anymore."
=> Please, in order to better understand the context provide an Url link with the current issue AND relative setting screenshot (module configuration page AND used filters entries).
And finally, add a step by step process in order to reproduce your current issue, and your expected results.

2. "I have the brands as pictures on my site but there is a big spacing between them and also on other places. How can I make it smaller?"
=> A little like previously, can you detail more your question with an Url with the current issue, and a description of what you want to achieve (via an annotated screenshot or scheme).

Awaiting your element to be able to progress on your subject
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roland1969

3 years 4 weeks ago #330996

Hello Philip,

I have solved the first 2 issues. I found the configuration to make it work. The only thing I can't find is issue 2. If you take a look on by example; licentiesoftware.com/grafisch-voor-windo...nereader-15-standard you will see that the colored space below the logo's is to big. I want to make that smaller. I played in the module brands and discovered that it has to do with products but when I switch it of then the logo's are gone so that is not the solution.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Regards

3 years 4 weeks ago #331039

Hello,

See my screenshot to understand my explanation :

It seems that the command the lead your carousel to have that height on your image container come from customization (from your template ?) AND from added "<style>" to HikaShop html (always from your template through Javascript ?).

From this, you can add Css to correct this (see how to proceed, here , with this kind of command : "height: XXpx;" to override previous command).

Hope this will help you to correct your display.

Regards

Last edit: 3 years 4 weeks ago by Philip.

3 years 3 weeks ago #331128

I managed to make the images smaller in the right size but now when I press a brand it is not redirecting anymore to right category ...

I solved one problem and got a new one in return. I only changed the size of the picture ... that's it

3 years 3 weeks ago #331140

Hello,

Can you detail how do you proceed ? Because in our mind, you can't "break" a link, unless you "delete" a tag <a> with a "display: none;".
Other point to be able to help you, we need to see the situation, but we use your previously provided Url link and weren't able to see your "brand listing".
As a little tricks, if you don't want shown to everyone this malfunctioning module you can use ACL to authorize access to a specific user group (super admin) and provide us, through our Contact us form these references (don't forget to add an Url link to this topic to keep the link).

Awaiting your elements to be able to progress.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roland1969

3 years 1 week ago #331630

Sorry for the late delayed answering but I solved it as good as I could. I am still finding out how the software works :blink: :) :S :blink: and now I have to find a new thing but for that I think it is better to open a new topic.

thank you!

Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by Roland1969.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds