- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Will Changing Category Name Cause Issues?
4 years 9 months ago #337628
by MyWorld
Will Changing Category Name Cause Issues? was created by MyWorld
I have added sub-categories/products to the Category called "product category". If I changed the name of that category to eg:, "Products", is there anything that it will affect greatly? I would like to change it but if it will cause a lot of headaches I'll just leave it as it.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #337630
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Will Changing Category Name Cause Issues?
Hello,
In most of the cases changing JUST the name of your category and not the Alias won't lead to issue.
But these can depend from your HikaShop settings, you can process a test and keep the original name aside, to be able to go back.
Regards
In most of the cases changing JUST the name of your category and not the Alias won't lead to issue.
But these can depend from your HikaShop settings, you can process a test and keep the original name aside, to be able to go back.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #337664
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Will Changing Category Name Cause Issues?
OK. Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds