- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 26
Get live site url
4 years 10 months ago #337665
by Thrane
Get live site url was created by Thrane
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
I'm adding some OpenGraph tags to my products in product > show_default.php like this:
JFactory::getDocument()->setMetaData('og:image', ' domain.xxx/images/com_hikashop/upload/ ' . $this->row->ogimage, 'property');
There I need domain.xxx to be something that HikaShop sees as the live site, so when I move the site from the sandbox to the live site, I don't need to remember to change this.
Something like in the emails VAR:LIVE_SITE
Regards
Thomas
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
I'm adding some OpenGraph tags to my products in product > show_default.php like this:
JFactory::getDocument()->setMetaData('og:image', ' domain.xxx/images/com_hikashop/upload/ ' . $this->row->ogimage, 'property');
There I need domain.xxx to be something that HikaShop sees as the live site, so when I move the site from the sandbox to the live site, I don't need to remember to change this.
Something like in the emails VAR:LIVE_SITE
Regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #337675
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Get live site url
Hello,
It's related to Joomla framework, not specially HikaShop.
docs.joomla.org/URLs_in_Joomla
Regards,
It's related to Joomla framework, not specially HikaShop.
docs.joomla.org/URLs_in_Joomla
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #337676
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Get live site url
Of course, my mistake - I had my mind set on that VAR:LIVE_SITE
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds