Skip to main content

Finaly have to admit defeat....cart buttons missing

More
4 years 8 months ago #338625 by Leec
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.islandsurplus.co.uk/index.php/shop/c...ary-surplus-clothing
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : brave
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Add To Cart Buttons

Hi, hoping someone may be able to help. So far exceeded all my expectations in getting a site up and running but for some strange reason my add to cart buttons are no where to be seen in only one catagory and its products. (Military Surpus section)

I've read as many posts as I can and checked every "show button" tag I can find so I think it may be a php/css problem but I'm out of my depth. I'm reluctant to update my Joomla version due to possible incompatibilites with extensions and see the version of Hikashop isnt the latest but I'm guessing this wouldn't make a difference.

The sites not live yet as I'm still working on it and wasnt sure if anyone can do anything to it if I set the reporting to maximum and put it in debug mode, if not I can apply those changes for anyone that would care to take a peek for me. Thanking all you capable souls in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #338627 by Jerome
Hello,

Your cart button is there, it's just not visible due to some CSS rules in your "custom.css" file :
Code:
.page-item.active .page-link, .slider-item .sppb-btn-success, .sp-simpleportfolio .sp-simpleportfolio-item .sp-simpleportfolio-info:hover, .sp-simpleportfolio .sp-simpleportfolio-item .sp-simpleportfolio-overlay-wrapper .sp-simpleportfolio-overlay, #sp-top-bar, .btn-primary, .btn-primary:hover, .about .sppb-row > div:nth-child(2n), .btn, .title, a.hikabtn.hikacart, .slider-btn a, .sp-megamenu-parent > li.active:before, .sp-megamenu-parent > li:hover:before, .sp-megamenu-parent > li.active:after, .sp-megamenu-parent > li:hover:after { background-color: var(--background-color) !important; }
Your buttons are now white, with white text.
You need to move your mouse over the button to be able to "see" it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum