Skip to main content

Donation - Custom Field (not working)

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #342636 by wrina iamwe
-- url of the page with the problem -- : my.vource.tv
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.29

Hello,
See images:
1. I have created an item custom field for donations.
2. It does not display on the front end.

What am I doing wrong, as I have created a custom field for donations before ???
Thanks for your help!!!
Wrina
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by wrina iamwe. Reason: Added two images

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #342649 by nicolas
Hi,

The settings all look fine. So I can only think of two things:
- you have several "Donation" categories in your shop and that the one selected in the product is not the same as the one selected in the custom field.
- you didn't set any price in your product and you didn't activate the "Display add to cart button for free products" setting in the HikaShop configuration. And in that case, the add to cart button is removed if the product doesn't have a price, and thus the custom item fields are also not displayed since they have no purpose without an add to cart button below them.
Please check on these.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #342658 by wrina iamwe
Hello Nicolas,
You, of course were correct.
I must enable "Display add to cart button for free products" to view the donation fields.

Thanks for your help, I will have to work around this, as most products are free videos - that are included with the user's subscription..

Wrina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum