• Thank you received: 0
10 months 4 days ago #351947

-- url of the page with the problem -- : clubsante.lcorp.me/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi all,

I'm creating a home page using the Page Builder from JoomlaShaper. I would like to insert a filter module on the home page and that when I change the filter I stay on the home page. So far I am only able to go to the page of all products after applying the filter. Is there any way to do this with modules or otherwise? Example of what I want to do on the screenshot.

So far I have 2 ideas how to implement it differently, but they have their own negative sides.
1. To make the main page without Page Builder and display products on it in a standard way, and the necessary parts of the main page to make modules. Here I think that after the filter will also go to another page.
2. Make regular sorting of static items, not related to Hikashop. Then I will have to add a new item to this separate block after adding a product as well.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
10 months 4 days ago #351954

Hi,

I think option 1 is good. If the current menu item (homepage) is a products listing and the "force redirect" setting of your filter module is turned off, the filtering will be done directly on the current page.

• Thank you received: 0
10 months 3 days ago #351969

Great! Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds