Skip to main content

How to change the text of the variant option

More
3 years 1 month ago #354747 by studiocurci
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5 [2308101603]
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #354755 by nicolas
Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want.
If you want to change the text, can't you just edit the variant with the edit pencil icon on your screenshot, enter the text you want in the "name" field, and then save the variant ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #354765 by studiocurci
Hi, the drop down list is not editable and if I change the name of the variant using the field "name" in the drop down list the name remains the same.



Should I do it directly in the database using php myadmin?
Thank you
Francesco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #354768 by nicolas
Hi,

The name in the dropdown there is the text of the value you entered in the characteristic. If you want to change it, you can edit the characteristic via the menu Products>Characteristics.
Note that it will change for all the products using that characteristic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #354774 by studiocurci
Hi, now everything is clear.
I'm sorry, my developer created the characteristics and I miss this step.
Thank you
Regards
Francesco
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum