- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
Category View: Center Image, Increase Font
- lkhightower
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 1 week ago #355398
by lkhightower
Category View: Center Image, Increase Font was created by lkhightower
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
topstepusa.com/categories-listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 116.0.5845.188
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
I know this is likely a CSS fix, but can't find it anywhere.
Two items on the category view for HikaShop:
1. I can get the category names to center, but not the images. How do I go about doing this?
2. How can I increase the font size on this page -- and on others?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 116.0.5845.188
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
I know this is likely a CSS fix, but can't find it anywhere.
Two items on the category view for HikaShop:
1. I can get the category names to center, but not the images. How do I go about doing this?
2. How can I increase the font size on this page -- and on others?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #355411
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Category View: Center Image, Increase Font
Hello,
1. It seems that the CSS command that prevents you from centering the image comes from your template.
What you are missing is this command:
2. You want to use these king of Css command, "font-size" and maybe "font-weight", like this kind of example :
Where "your_specific_page" is the class of the page where you want to apply your css command.
Regards
1. It seems that the CSS command that prevents you from centering the image comes from your template.
What you are missing is this command:
Code:
.hikashop_category_image img {
display: inline-block;
}
2. You want to use these king of Css command, "font-size" and maybe "font-weight", like this kind of example :
Code:
.your_specific_page p.specific_class {
font-size: 1.2em;
font-weight: bold;
}
Where "your_specific_page" is the class of the page where you want to apply your css command.
Regards
Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lkhightower
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lkhightower
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
3 years 1 week ago #355425
by lkhightower
Replied by lkhightower on topic Category View: Center Image, Increase Font
Thank you for your response!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds