- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 10
CSS styling popup box
3 years 5 days ago #355462
by smart web
CSS styling popup box was created by smart web
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
Hello
How can I style the pop-up? I was able to control the frame via CSS, but unfortunately the content (body) doesn't work because it is integrated via an iframe. During the analysis I found out that the popup accesses basic parameters of the template Cassiopeia (see screenshot). However, another template is active, Cassiopeia is not used on the entire website.
Questions:
- Can I adjust the background colour of the content of the box via CSS and how?
- Can I make the box at least use the activated template?
Thanks for the help
Stefan
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
Hello
How can I style the pop-up? I was able to control the frame via CSS, but unfortunately the content (body) doesn't work because it is integrated via an iframe. During the analysis I found out that the popup accesses basic parameters of the template Cassiopeia (see screenshot). However, another template is active, Cassiopeia is not used on the entire website.
Questions:
- Can I adjust the background colour of the content of the box via CSS and how?
- Can I make the box at least use the activated template?
Thanks for the help
Stefan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 5 days ago #355477
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CSS styling popup box
Hi,
The content inside the popup should be styled the same way as the normal pages.
For example, with a bit of CSS on the body I can make the popup with a yellow background too:
i.imgur.com/jjpnIXC.png
It seems that your template is missing a component.php file in order to load its own custom CSS file and thus Joomla defaults to Cassiopeia's.
I would recommend checking with your template provider why this is like this.
HikaShop doesn't control this. We just ask Joomla to display a popup and it's then handled by the template/Joomla.
The content inside the popup should be styled the same way as the normal pages.
For example, with a bit of CSS on the body I can make the popup with a yellow background too:
i.imgur.com/jjpnIXC.png
It seems that your template is missing a component.php file in order to load its own custom CSS file and thus Joomla defaults to Cassiopeia's.
I would recommend checking with your template provider why this is like this.
HikaShop doesn't control this. We just ask Joomla to display a popup and it's then handled by the template/Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds