- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Call to order button
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #359151
by qbasix
Call to order button was created by qbasix
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
klimacomfort86.com/catalog/product/285-i...electric-msz-hr25vf1
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chorme
Greetings,
I am using HikaShop as catalogue but I want to add one button "Call to order" .
The idea of this button is wheck click to call a mobile phone or similar.
I want to locate this button under the price or somewhere there (see pic).
Please for guidance in order to save me tons of hours diggin into the code.
Many thanks in advace !
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chorme
Greetings,
I am using HikaShop as catalogue but I want to add one button "Call to order" .
The idea of this button is wheck click to call a mobile phone or similar.
I want to locate this button under the price or somewhere there (see pic).
Please for guidance in order to save me tons of hours diggin into the code.
Many thanks in advace !
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by qbasix.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago #359156
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Call to order button
Hi,
In order to find which view file to edit based on where you want to add or change something, you don't need to dig into the code.
I would recommend you follow www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout and turn on temporarily the "display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration. Then, look at that product page again, and you'll see which view file displays which area of the page. Then, you can go in the menu Display>Views, edit the corresponding view file and make your changes in there, which will be saved as a view override.
In order to find which view file to edit based on where you want to add or change something, you don't need to dig into the code.
I would recommend you follow www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout and turn on temporarily the "display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration. Then, look at that product page again, and you'll see which view file displays which area of the page. Then, you can go in the menu Display>Views, edit the corresponding view file and make your changes in there, which will be saved as a view override.
The following user(s) said Thank You: qbasix
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago #359423
by qbasix
Replied by qbasix on topic Call to order button
Thank you very much NIcolas !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds