- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Product Page Price With Options And Main Price To Be Same
2 years 4 months ago #360846
by fan4chevy
Hi,
Currently when I have Price with options and an option is selected it changes only in $ amount on price with options but not the main price at the top of the page. How do I make them the same?
Currently when I have Price with options and an option is selected it changes only in $ amount on price with options but not the main price at the top of the page. How do I make them the same?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 4 months ago #360858
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Page Price With Options And Main Price To Be Same
Hi,
This is made on purpose so that the customer can check that the price of the options is added to the base price of the product.
There is no option to display both base price and with with options with the same value.
Doing this would require modifying the javascript code in the product / option view file.
I think the simplest would be to change the line:
var target = d.getElementById("hikashop_product_price_with_options_main");
to:
var target = d.querySelector(".hikashop_product_price_full");
This way, the main price area would display the price with options and the price with options area wouldn't appear.
This is made on purpose so that the customer can check that the price of the options is added to the base price of the product.
There is no option to display both base price and with with options with the same value.
Doing this would require modifying the javascript code in the product / option view file.
I think the simplest would be to change the line:
var target = d.getElementById("hikashop_product_price_with_options_main");
to:
var target = d.querySelector(".hikashop_product_price_full");
This way, the main price area would display the price with options and the price with options area wouldn't appear.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds