- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 1
Reports for Customers with Repeat Orders within the last X months
9 years 6 months ago #265827
by KBIT
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi.
I'm trying to find a way to generate a report based on Customers that have repeat ordered over the last 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 months.
I'd like a high level report first that just shows Customer and "Yes repeat ordered", a medium level report showing Customer and "X Number of Repeat Orders" and a high detail level report that shows Customer and "Order Dates".
So pretty much 3 different reports where I can change the months value.
Is that possible? I haven't been able to work out how to do it.
Many thanks
KBIT
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi.
I'm trying to find a way to generate a report based on Customers that have repeat ordered over the last 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 months.
I'd like a high level report first that just shows Customer and "Yes repeat ordered", a medium level report showing Customer and "X Number of Repeat Orders" and a high detail level report that shows Customer and "Order Dates".
So pretty much 3 different reports where I can change the months value.
Is that possible? I haven't been able to work out how to do it.
Many thanks
KBIT
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265859
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Reports for Customers with Repeat Orders within the last X months
Hi,
There is no system in HikaShop to get such report.
So the only solution I can propose is to export the orders as a CSV with the export button of the HikaShop orders listing.
And then import it in Excel and use some functions of Excel to extract such report from the data.
I suppose something like that might do it: www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/S...ls_excel_output.html
There is no system in HikaShop to get such report.
So the only solution I can propose is to export the orders as a CSV with the export button of the HikaShop orders listing.
And then import it in Excel and use some functions of Excel to extract such report from the data.
I suppose something like that might do it: www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/S...ls_excel_output.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds