Skip to main content

Payment log file not working

More
9 years 3 months ago #270862 by Pixcraft
The Payment log file button is not working in the back-end. I get an empty pop-up.
The .log file itself seems outdated with no useable content.
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #270870 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Payment log file not working
Hello,

Do you mean, that when you look directly into your log file it is empty ?...
If yes, can you try to switch ON the debug mode in your used payment plugin specific configuration.
Because, the log file is written ONLY IF the debug mode is switch on, most often (some old payment plugin may haven't this log feature).

Awaiting news from you.

Regards
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271642 by Pixcraft
No I mean when I press the "See the report" button I get an empty modal.

I don't see the debug option at the payment plugin specific configuration of JD-Ideal so I guess the JD-Ideal plug-in doesn't give me a debug option?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271643 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment log file not working
Hello,

The payment log is used by the plugins to store their debug data ; it is purely plugin related.
The only thing that HikaShop can store in that log is the content return by the "payment notification", but once again, it depends on the content returned by the plugin for that function.

So, the fact that you have an empty log is not a problem in HikaShop ; but it is something that your payment plugin should do.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum