switch icons and widgets in dashboard
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 2 months ago #308293
by nico.van.leeuwen
switch icons and widgets in dashboard was created by nico.van.leeuwen
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.5
Hi,
I've been looking for a setting/easy way to switch the icons and widgets in the dashboard.
Is there an easy way to put the icons on top ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.5
Hi,
I've been looking for a setting/easy way to switch the icons and widgets in the dashboard.
Is there an easy way to put the icons on top ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #308294
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic switch icons and widgets in dashboard
Hi,
Do you mean to get something like that ?
monosnap.com/file/xJ9HQaJtv831eI2bCFkucYbATx9EMG
It's possible by adding a bit of CSS.
For example:
Do you mean to get something like that ?
monosnap.com/file/xJ9HQaJtv831eI2bCFkucYbATx9EMG
It's possible by adding a bit of CSS.
For example:
Code:
.hika_cpanel_main_data, .hika_cpanel_side_bar {
width: 100% !important;
}
a.hika_cpanel_icon {
width: 23% !important;
float: left !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
7 years 2 months ago #308304
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic switch icons and widgets in dashboard
Hi, the screenshot is "kinda" what I want.
Only thing is that I cannot find the CSS selectors you mentioned in my page code.
So after a bit of digging and with the inspiration I came up with this piece of CSS in the backend CSS :
I'm not sure if it's the best solution but for now it looks like it's working.
Only thing is that I cannot find the CSS selectors you mentioned in my page code.
So after a bit of digging and with the inspiration I came up with this piece of CSS in the backend CSS :
Code:
.admin.com_hikashop.view-dashboard .hikashop_main_content #cpanel {
clear: both;
position: absolute;
top: 200px;
width: 100%;
}
.admin.com_hikashop.view-dashboard .hikashop_main_content {
margin-top: 150px;
}
I'm not sure if it's the best solution but for now it looks like it's working.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds