Skip to main content

Shipping method descrition not showing

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #162738 by Bugger101
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

Hi,

The Australia Post Express Post shipping method description is not showing up:

Also, I cant change the order of the shipping methods - I would like to have the standard post show first, then below it the express post. Saving the orders in the backend doesn't change the order.

Thanks :)
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by Bugger101.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #162772 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

1. Can you try it with that last Aupost shipping version :

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


2. You'll just have to use the order column of the page "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #162909 by Bugger101
Thanks Mohamed,

I have the latest Hikashop version installed - how do I install the file?

Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #162915 by Mohamed Thelji
You'll just have to download the file that I attached, install it through your extension manager, and test your Aupost shipping method.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #163065 by Bugger101
Thanks Mohamed,

I installed the plugin, and now the Express Post shipping option description is showing up (thanks!) however, the order still isn't correct. I have tried changing the order via the backened, but the order doesnt change.

Thanks for your help.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Bugger101.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163216 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
You're right, we'll do some tests and fix it for the next release, thanks for your feedback :).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163778 by Bugger101
Thanks Mohamed,

There is something else strange happening with the express post shipping plugin now. The pricing is not making sense - a few items costs $30, and then something that weighs a lot is $20.

There is also the words: 3 package(s) showing up in the description of the shipping option at the checkout.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163780 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

There is also the words: 3 package(s) showing up in the description of the shipping option at the checkout.

That's because you have set the "Group packages" option to yes through your shipping method configuration page, you should set it to NO :).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163904 by Bugger101
Hi,

I just checked, and it is already set to no.

Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163913 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
I just checked it and the "X package(s)" should only be displayed for shipping methods which have the "Group products together" option set to YES :).
Can you show me how did you configured your shipping methods which have the "X package(s)" in its description ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163997 by Bugger101
Can I send you login details via PM?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #164002 by Mohamed Thelji
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #164362 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Can you test it with this last version of the Aupost shipping plugin :

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #164437 by Bugger101
Hi there,

I just uploaded it, and there is no change.

Also, customers are saying that by clicking on the delete button (to take a product out of the cart) automatically creates an order, and the refresh button does not refresh the amounts in the cart.

Thanks :)
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Bugger101.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #164456 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
I've done some tests through your website and have uploaded a new version of the AUPOST shipping plugin, it's working fine and when I try to delete one of the products in my cart I'm staying on the same page and the product is correctly deleted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #164546 by Bugger101
Hi Mohamed,

I am just testing it now, and I am getting the same problems. 3 small items in the cart and the express post shipping is $30, when it should be $13.

Also, I am getting the same problem when testing the delete button. Deleting 1 product wrks fine, deleting a second product works fine, deleting a third or fourth product creates an order.

Also, the refresh button is not working at all.

Thanks for your help :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #164589 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

I am just testing it now, and I am getting the same problems. 3 small items in the cart and the express post shipping is $30, when it should be $13

That's because you have set the "Group packages" option to NO through your Australia post shipping method, so you'll have to send one package per item instead of grouping your items which will be more expensive.

Also, I am getting the same problem when testing the delete button. Deleting 1 product wrks fine, deleting a second product works fine, deleting a third or fourth product creates an order.

Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #164732 by Bugger101
Thanks Mohamed,

I thought you meant it was mean't to be set to no, my apologies :)

I just updated the site, and the refresh buttons at the checkout still don't work unfortunately.

Cheers :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #164799 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Can you test it with the "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" option set to NO through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?
Thanks :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #164913 by Bugger101
Thanks Mohamed,

I set it to no, but still no luck.

Cheers :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum