SOLVED!!!!! PLEASE HELP! No shipping method found

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295587

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ovrsupply.com/component/search/?sear...hrase=all&Itemid=164
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : UPS - No shipping method found

This is my first post on Hikashop's help forum. AND... my first time using Hikashop.

PLLLLLease Help me fix the message "No shipping method found" in checkout. For many many hours I've search the forum and read many many articles on this issue... I've tried many many fixes... YET, no joy???

I have set this up with the exact same credentials and settings on another client's Hikashop site and it's working perfectly? But on this site it's not working.

See attached screenshots on the setup.

Please advise if you need admin access to take a look inside?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by shockoe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 8 months ago #295591

Hello,

Following each point of the "Shipping methods" section of your FAQ will probably help you :
www.hikashop.com/support/faq#ship

Also, your issue can eventually be coming from the "Zone" option of your UPS warehouse tab.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295684

Hello Mohamed,

I still cannot solve this issue. I can't believe that this setup is so so so difficult. What could I be doing wrong????????

You said: "Also, your issue can eventually be coming from the "Zone" option of your UPS warehouse tab."

I have this set to "United States of America" and the zone set to "223"... it this correct?

NOTE: I have this fully working on another site with the same UPS user info... It works perfectly!!! BUT, NOT on this new site? I compared ALL know elements and settings and they match completely?

Please take a look at: OVRsupply.com

If you (OR anyone?) would like to log into the admin and check the configuration... Please let me know. I have a admin account already setup for the help.

PLLLLLLLease... someone help me before I have to totally abandon HIKASHOP. I really want to like this component.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 8 months ago #295692

Hello,

Does you product have set-up weight and dimension ?

Please understand that UPS and other dynamic shipping plugin need to have a weight and dimension on the product to be able to get a quote from the shipping API.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295742

Hello Jeremy,

Thanks for your response... YES!!! All the products have weight and dimensions

This has been the most frustrating issue I've ever had working with a Joomla component. Again, I've been able to set this up with another existing site with No issues... Yet, I cannot get this site working.

NOTE:
1. When I remove the UPS "warehouse" totally, I get the following error "no_warehouse_configured."
2. When I recreate the UPS "warehouse" using our warehouse address info (OVRsupply.com, 45014, OH, Fairfield, United States of America, 223), I get "No shipping method found."

See ATTACHED.

I've spent countless hours of the last few weeks.... STILL NO FIX!!!! Please Hikashop... Help me! This should be this hard to figure out?

Attachments:

5 years 8 months ago #295750

Hello,

Can you send us a temporary access to your back-end so that we can directly reproduce and test it to have more information about your issue, and tell you how to fix it ? Thank you.

You can send that temporary access through our "contact form", please don't forget to specify a link to that thread through your message :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Thank you !

• Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295767

Hello Mohamed,

I have sent the secret admin URL, user and password. Please verify that you received this and have successfully logged in.

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295770

I'm also having this issue and everything was working before. A customer just called to tell me that she is getting "No shipping method found". I don't remember changing anything except upgrading to: Joomla 3.8.10 and Hikashop 3.5.0.

I read the www.hikashop.com/support/faq#ship but I'm not seeing what the issue is as it worked before.

Please help ASAP. Thanks!

• Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295773

Sorry to have hijack your post shockoe, I started one of my own.

Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: shockoe

• Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295774

No worries... I have been working on this like crazy for the last 10 days... Obviously, I am not alone. This post alone has more than 1101 views in the 5 days since I posted.

I really want to like Hikashop and have many sites that could use it... thanks in advance for any insight anyone can give me.

5 years 8 months ago #295763

Hello,

I just tried to access your website and I faced the following error message when using your back-end URL :

403 This request is blocked by Admin Tools. Please change this message in the component's options. If you are the administrator of this site and have blocked your own IP address on accident please visit www.************.com/administrator/index...scue=you@example.com where This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. is the email address of your (Super User) account. This URL will only send you an email if the IP address from which you are accessing it is being blocked by Admin Tools. If you are not blocked no email will be sent; you don't need an email with instructions to unblock your IP if your IP is not blocked

Can you check the link you sent us ? Thank you.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295803

Hi Mohamed,

Sorry... forgot that I had Geo-Blocking turned on with Admin Tools... PLEASE try it now.!

5 years 8 months ago #295806

Hi,

We tried to reproduce your issue on our end with the same configuration but it worked fine, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?

If it's still not working, can you also send us a temporary FTP access to your website so that we can directly debug it on your website ?

Thank you.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295809

Hi Mohamed,

I've updated Hikashop to the latest version to 3.5.1. Still no solve. Really thank you for your effort in getting this solved.

Here is the FTP access. (sent in private message via forum link)
FTP Username: xxx
FTP server: xxx
FTP & explicit FTPS port: xx
Pass: xxx

5 years 8 months ago #295812

Hello,

Can you also enable the access to your Configuration for the temporary back-end access you gave us ? Thank you.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295813

The user is now a super admin... thanks!

• Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295820

I'm now seeing an error message "...com_hikashop/helpers/weight.php on line 42"

Not sure is this is causing my issue? Please advise.

5 years 8 months ago #295823

Hello,

Your issue is coming from the fact that the weight unit of your products is "lbs" instead of "lb", your products probably have that weight unit because you imported your product using a CSV file with a wrong weight unit.

If you test it with the "Nitrile Gloves- 6 Mil, Large, 100/Box" product it's working fine now.
The solution will either be to re-configure all of your products with the correct weight unit, or to directly use Mass actions to do it via "Hikashop->System->Mass actions":
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/167-massaction-form.html

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295839

Hi Mohamed,

THANK YOU!!!!!! While I'm very glad to solve this issue & grateful for the help.

You are correct, I did import these products from NOP commerce where it was "LBS" not "LB." I just didn't know/think to check this weight setting difference.

Thanks again Mohamed.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295844

Nice to see you are good now! I'm still struggling trying to figure out the issue - very frustrating - but glad you are up and running again.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds