• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 9 months ago #321445

-- url of the page with the problem -- : predikaatwijnen.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19

Hi,
I like to create 4 different shipping costs for 4 regions.

• Domestic (The Netherlands)
  • Some European countries outside The Netherlands (Belgium, Germany, Denmark, France, Luxembourg, Austria, Spain and UK)
  • Other European Countries (All but the ones mentioned above)
  • All other countries outside Europe
What is the easiest way to do that? I hope to create 4 categories once, so I only have to change 4 shipping options when the prices or countries changes.
It will be nice when the shipping costs will be charged automatic so the customer can not select the lower costs of The Netherlands, while he's living somewhere in Africa.

I tried to select multiple countries at "Zone", but that seems not possible. In an older version of HikeShop Business (3.3.0) I can select multiple countries. It would be nice if there was an option "all but".....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
3 years 9 months ago #321450

Hi,

Only one zone can be selected in the "zone" option of the shipping methods, and that has always been the case.
However, what you can do is first create a zone of the type "shipping zone" via the menu System>Zones. Add the countries you want for that shipping zone in its "sub zones" listing. And then you can just select that shipping zone in the "zone" restriction option of your shipping methods.
So doing that for each group of countries for which you need a common shipping method will allow you to have only 4 shipping methods for the different shipping costs you need.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Remko

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 9 months ago #321475

Thanks Nicolas,

I think that this is exact what I'm looking for!

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds