• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
2 years 1 month ago #340238

-- url of the page with the problem -- : tastoutcompris.fr/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.28

Hello,

I work in a shop that sells food products and the shipping costs for fresh products are very high because of the cold chain. So if a person buys 5 dry products, he will have classic shipping costs (not expensive), but if he adds for example two yoghurts, the whole order will be sent in fresh transport (15 euros per package).

My question is: how can I separate the dry products from the fresh products and have two separate shipping lines depending on the products chosen? And if this is possible, how to have shipping rules that apply according to the products, for example: free of charge from x products, prices per weight bracket accumulated, etc...

I hope that my explanations are clear, if not, do not hesitate to ask me for more information.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Adishatz, erix
www.agerix.fr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
2 years 1 month ago #340243

Hello,

Your solution is to use the Warehouse (System dropdown => Warehouse), see this documentation .

Then associated, your product to the relative warehouse (fresh product by example) in restriction & Dimensions part, and so as well for your shipping method, your product is now restricted to a specific shipping method (via your warehouse).

While process a checkout, if you have products associated in different warehouse, and differents shipping method then you will see both used shipping method and relative shipping costs added.

Hope this will help you to achieved your need.
Regards

Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds