Skip to main content

I cannot set min and max price limits for the shipment methods

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #347056 by totama
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4
-- PHP version -- : 8

I set the max. and min. prices for the delivery method on HikaShop manual shipping plugin, but the delivery method is not displayed in the desired range at checkout. What can I do wrong? Specifically, my problem is that I want to set up a paid delivery method above 20 euros, I want to set up a free delivery method above 20 euros, but I can't.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by totama.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #347058 by Philip
Hello,

Please, don't multiply messages to formulate the same questions or problem.
An answer, is already provide on this first topic, here .

Regards
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum