Tax Forced On Shipping
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 9 months ago #347617
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Tax Forced On Shipping was created by Dragon41673
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
I updated to 4.7.0 today, and out of no where the shipping is being forced to apply taxes if I manually change the rate.
How I figured this out is that a customer bought something, decided to get something else, so I had to manually change the shipping rate to a little higher to cover the heavier item. When I did this, it will not allow me to select anything except Wisconsin Tax. There's no option for No or None listed.
Please see the screen shots supplied...one of the selection box in the order where I updated the rate to $13.15 and have the selection box open showing NO other selections except to charge the customer tax.
The other screen shot is of that specific shipping option selection for shipping methods showing that tax is set to no...so this should not be coming up.
Please help...I have to do this every so often.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
I updated to 4.7.0 today, and out of no where the shipping is being forced to apply taxes if I manually change the rate.
How I figured this out is that a customer bought something, decided to get something else, so I had to manually change the shipping rate to a little higher to cover the heavier item. When I did this, it will not allow me to select anything except Wisconsin Tax. There's no option for No or None listed.
Please see the screen shots supplied...one of the selection box in the order where I updated the rate to $13.15 and have the selection box open showing NO other selections except to charge the customer tax.
The other screen shot is of that specific shipping option selection for shipping methods showing that tax is set to no...so this should not be coming up.
Please help...I have to do this every so often.
Thank you
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347618
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tax Forced On Shipping
Hi,
Indeed, we didn't take into account cases where no tax is applied while tax rates are configured.
I've made a patch for it.
Download again the install package of HikaShop 4.7.0 on our website and install it on yours and it will fix the problem by adding a "no tax" choice in the tax rate selector.
Indeed, we didn't take into account cases where no tax is applied while tax rates are configured.
I've made a patch for it.
Download again the install package of HikaShop 4.7.0 on our website and install it on yours and it will fix the problem by adding a "no tax" choice in the tax rate selector.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
3 years 9 months ago #347619
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Tax Forced On Shipping
Awesome thank you! That worked perfectly!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds