Tax Forced On Shipping

• Thank you received: 37
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 4 months ago #347617

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11

I updated to 4.7.0 today, and out of no where the shipping is being forced to apply taxes if I manually change the rate.

How I figured this out is that a customer bought something, decided to get something else, so I had to manually change the shipping rate to a little higher to cover the heavier item. When I did this, it will not allow me to select anything except Wisconsin Tax. There's no option for No or None listed.

Please see the screen shots supplied...one of the selection box in the order where I updated the rate to $13.15 and have the selection box open showing NO other selections except to charge the customer tax.

The other screen shot is of that specific shipping option selection for shipping methods showing that tax is set to no...so this should not be coming up.

Please help...I have to do this every so often.

Thank you

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
1 year 4 months ago #347618

Hi,

Indeed, we didn't take into account cases where no tax is applied while tax rates are configured.
I've made a patch for it.
Download again the install package of HikaShop 4.7.0 on our website and install it on yours and it will fix the problem by adding a "no tax" choice in the tax rate selector.

• Thank you received: 37
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 4 months ago #347619

Awesome thank you! That worked perfectly!

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds