Skip to main content

Can't create Tax Rule - sql error

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #135232 by donaldmoore
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
1054 Unknown column 'taxation_post_code' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `pp9ej_hikashop_taxation` ( `taxation_id`,`category_namekey`,`tax_namekey`,`taxation_cumulative`,`taxation_post_code`,`zone_namekey`,`taxation_type`,`taxation_published` ) VALUES ( '0','default_tax','Alabama','0','35213','state_Alabama_4261','individual','1' )
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by donaldmoore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135235 by donaldmoore
I went ahead and added the column to the db and that seems to have solved it. Please let me know if this was the correct step. I wasn't certain if postal code was even supposed to be a parameter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135256 by nicolas
Yes, that's the correct solution. The problem appeared because the column wasn't added to the table automatically during a previous update on your website for some reason.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #138157 by leoncnas
I can't create tax rules. When I tried, an error message appeared (after the click on the save button):
SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `hm0ua_hikashop_taxation` ( `taxation_id`,`category_namekey`,`tax_namekey`,`taxation_cumulative`,`taxation_post_code`,`zone_namekey`,`taxation_type`,`taxation_published` ) VALUES ( '0','default_tax','Europe','0','europe_tax','tax_europe_9728','','1' )

Hikashop version: 2.2.3 essential
Joomla version: 3.2.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #138160 by nicolas
It's the same problem. You updated HikaShop and a column in the database could not be added properly. Please follow the documentation here to add it manually and it will work:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...lity-issues.html#SQL
The following user(s) said Thank You: leoncnas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #158876 by monkey
I have exactly the same error, using Hikashop Business 2.3.0
I have used Phpmyadmin, and added an extra column to the hikashop_taxation but I dont know what type, collation etc it needs to be.
This seems a serious update bug and I assume everyone has it if they started with an older version?

Please advice precisely what to do, as you link does not mention this case

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #158950 by nicolas
Hi,

Not everyone has it.

As my link says, you need to get the SQL query from the install.hikashop.php file where you'll get the type, collation etc.
I'm not sure which column is the problem in your case:
For the taxation_post_code column it should be a varchar of 255 characters.
For the taxation_date_start and taxation_date_end columns it should be an int of 10 characters unsigned.
The rest of the options can be left as they are by default.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum