- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 4
Remove Tax / Find products with Tax
11 years 1 week ago #214607
by mike
Remove Tax / Find products with Tax was created by mike
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 40.0.3
Hello HikaShoper's
I would like to remove taxes from my prices in the shop. Because all my products has the same Tax-Rate (8%) except for 1 product (a book, it has a lower rate), but this special case I can handle in another way.
Now, I have the problem, that I have some products WITH Taxes and some WITHOUT. How can I find the Product-ID's of the products with Taxes? Is there a way in the GUI or by an SQL-Statement (or course by an SQL-Stmt it would work but I'm so damn bad in SQL
Thank you very much for your help!
Best regards
Michael
PS.: There are not much products with taxes in the database, so I can change the prices manually and do not need an automatic mechanism
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 40.0.3
Hello HikaShoper's
I would like to remove taxes from my prices in the shop. Because all my products has the same Tax-Rate (8%) except for 1 product (a book, it has a lower rate), but this special case I can handle in another way.
Now, I have the problem, that I have some products WITH Taxes and some WITHOUT. How can I find the Product-ID's of the products with Taxes? Is there a way in the GUI or by an SQL-Statement (or course by an SQL-Stmt it would work but I'm so damn bad in SQL
Thank you very much for your help!
Best regards
Michael
PS.: There are not much products with taxes in the database, so I can change the prices manually and do not need an automatic mechanism
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214633
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove Tax / Find products with Tax
Hi,
If you look at the hikashop_product table, there is a product_tax_id column which contains the tax category of each product.
So if you didn't select a tax category in your products, they won't be taxed and the value there will be 0. Otherwise, it will have the id of the tax category as value of that column.
If you look at the hikashop_product table, there is a product_tax_id column which contains the tax category of each product.
So if you didn't select a tax category in your products, they won't be taxed and the value there will be 0. Otherwise, it will have the id of the tax category as value of that column.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214858
by mike
Replied by mike on topic Remove Tax / Find products with Tax
Thank you Nicolas! I selected all products that have that tax_id set and so it was possble for me to change all those prices and remove the tax!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds