Serious problem with taxes and coupons

• Thank you received: 94
6 years 7 months ago #278398

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.23
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : See attached information

We noticed this problem when combining taxable and non-taxable items into the same order, and then using a coupon that is not product-specific.

With both flat rate AND percentage coupons, the amount of taxes and the total amount of the order shown are wrong.

I have prepared a detailed spreadsheet with links to all the necessary screenshots. You will see that the order total and amounts are fine without a coupon. But when you test with both a % off and flat rate coupon, the calculations in the checkout are very, very wrong.

The areas in blue are reference information for how the sample site was setup. The two test scenarios are in the white boxes below.

File Attachment:

File Name: HikaShop_C...rmat.xls
File Size:42 KB

I can provide you access to the dev site if you need it, but I think this information is self-explanatory. It's easy to reproduce using this setup.

This site was tested against the very latest HikaShop v3.2.0, downloaded today on Sept 13th, just a few hours ago.
So the software should include all current patches but alas, it's still very much broken for coupons and taxes.

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 7 months ago #278427

Hi,

Please provide the configuration of the coupons.
I'm sorry but we do not work with excel files.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 94
6 years 7 months ago #278481

Did you even look at the file? Everything is there, laid out, with links to every screenshot. Including the coupons.

Also - if you don't like to work with Excel files, why does your forum accept them as an allowed file format?

Please review what I have sent. I have put considerable effort into giving you a very clear set of information and screenshot about what is happening. I'd appreciate you making a similar effort to review it.

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by PolishedGeek.

• Thank you received: 610
6 years 7 months ago #278524

Hello,

I'm able to reproduce your 2 situations, unfortunately and we are are sorry about this but nothing news here for us...
The coupon was never able to manage checkout with different products taxes, maybe you didn't know but we already had this discussion with your company.
And so, we are fully aware of the limits of the coupon abilities, and that on our planning, even if this point isn't so simple and that's why I'm unable to give you a schedule about this.

Your other solution can be to develop a plugin to fit your needs, sorry for this return...

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds