- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 2
Display prices without tax
8 years 6 months ago #290184
by Chronis
Display prices without tax was created by Chronis
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.oleaestates.com/index.php/hikashop-m...ategory/12-olive-oil
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
I searched the forums but couldn't find an answer. Here is my issue:
I have set up tax rules for only MO state. Everything works well but on the product page:
www.oleaestates.com/index.php/hikashop-m...ategory/12-olive-oil
The prices are displayed with taxes, which I want to display without tax (since I have set for tax only in MO). But when you click in one product the price is displayed without tax (as I want to):
www.oleaestates.com/index.php/hikashop-m...nic-olive-oil-500-ml
I also went to hikashop>configuration>taxes and set up main tax zone to Missouri and show taxed prices as no tax. I just want on the main product page to display prices without tax.
Thank you!!
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
I searched the forums but couldn't find an answer. Here is my issue:
I have set up tax rules for only MO state. Everything works well but on the product page:
www.oleaestates.com/index.php/hikashop-m...ategory/12-olive-oil
The prices are displayed with taxes, which I want to display without tax (since I have set for tax only in MO). But when you click in one product the price is displayed without tax (as I want to):
www.oleaestates.com/index.php/hikashop-m...nic-olive-oil-500-ml
I also went to hikashop>configuration>taxes and set up main tax zone to Missouri and show taxed prices as no tax. I just want on the main product page to display prices without tax.
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290185
by Chronis
Replied by Chronis on topic Display prices without tax
Never mind, problem solved!! I checked either browsers, and it was displayed fine. Safari for some reason had kept it in cashes although I had cleared them!
Thank you for an excellent product!!
Thank you for an excellent product!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds