- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
Tax on shipping for one state
8 years 2 months ago #295492
by DavidVogt
Tax on shipping for one state was created by DavidVogt
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
Hi friends, I need to charge taxes on the entire order including shipping, but only for one state (Texas.) Other areas also have tax, but not on the shipping costs. Is there a way to achieve this, or any work-arounds? Thanks very much!
Hi friends, I need to charge taxes on the entire order including shipping, but only for one state (Texas.) Other areas also have tax, but not on the shipping costs. Is there a way to achieve this, or any work-arounds? Thanks very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295498
by DavidVogt
Replied by DavidVogt on topic Tax on shipping for one state
SOLVED. Here is how I did it:
I created a new zone called United States (excl. Texas) and included all states except for Texas in the sub-zones. Then, I created two shipping profiles:
1 restricted to my newly created zone, which includes all states except for Texas
1 restricted to Texas only. In this one, I included the default product tax category.
Hope this helps anyone trying to do something similar.
I created a new zone called United States (excl. Texas) and included all states except for Texas in the sub-zones. Then, I created two shipping profiles:
1 restricted to my newly created zone, which includes all states except for Texas
1 restricted to Texas only. In this one, I included the default product tax category.
Hope this helps anyone trying to do something similar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds