Skip to main content

Tax rates doesn t change when zone is changed

More
5 years 10 months ago #325881 by verzevoul
Hello!
I m facing a wierd problem since I have tried with success on another installation
I have 1 Default tax category with 2 rates. 17% and 24% depending on the address zone
When I change the clients zone 24% rate is always active. When I unpublish from the backend the 24% rate, then 17% rate works,

If I publish it 24% rate is always there.
Please check screenshots

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #325909 by nicolas
Hi,

Then wouldn't that mean that the zones of the 24% rule also encompass the zone in the 17% tax rule ?
To me it looks like an issue with the setup of the zones.
HikaShop will only use one tax rule for one product price (unless the "cumulative tax" setting is activated, but that's not the case on your tax rules). So in that case, if you get the 17% rate when you unpublish the 24%, that means that both tax rules match the current situation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #325914 by verzevoul
I m confused, I don t think they match.
Can I send you a pm?
To take a look please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #325918 by verzevoul
Nicolas!
Thank you!
It was a zone conflict!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum