Can sales tax be added at checkout and not product page?

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #326819

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.4

Hello,

I would like to have product page only display product price only and not include sales tax. Wanted to see if this is possible and if so what I need to tweak. So instead of my shirt showing $17.99 it's showing $18.01 which includes sales tax. I'd like for checkout to show 4 lines, Subtotal | Shipping | Sales Tax | Total. See attachment for example

I'd like sales tax to show once users make it to the checkout page. Thanks In Advance

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by dklbwf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 3 months ago #326834

Hi,

From what I understand, what you want is to turn off the "show taxed prices" setting in the HikaShop configuration.
Note that you'll have a corresponding setting "taxed prices" in each products/categories listing menu item / module and in the settings of the cart view of your checkout workflow and the HikaShop cart module (so that you can configure things differently between each element).

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #326981

Thanks for response Nicolas. So is it not possible to format checkout with the 4 lines I showed in example attachment? I want taxes to be shown but not on actual product page. Taxes should not show until final checkout screen along with shipping. Thnx

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 3 months ago #327019

Hi,

It is totally possible.
My previous message actually indicates the settings you can use to set that up the way you want.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds