- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 2
Link to vote
12 years 4 months ago #156888
by Carolek
Link to vote was created by Carolek
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
Hey
I edit the vote section to send me emails for new votes. I get the email but the link to the mail is not going to the vote itself. it's going to the window to add a new vote (I attach the screenshot) instead of going to the vote.
Is there a way to redirect it to the vote itself?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
Hey
I edit the vote section to send me emails for new votes. I get the email but the link to the mail is not going to the vote itself. it's going to the window to add a new vote (I attach the screenshot) instead of going to the vote.
Is there a way to redirect it to the vote itself?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156895
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Link to vote
Hi,
Do you give an id in your url ?
The url should look like:
Do you give an id in your url ?
The url should look like:
Code:
administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=edit&cid[]=1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157012
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Link to vote
administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=vote&task=edit&cid[]=0
0 is an ID?
This is the link I get. The same for all I get.
0 is an ID?
This is the link I get. The same for all I get.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157044
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Link to vote
Hi,
No 0 is not a valid id, it will always display the same vote page.
Can you give us more informations about your modifications and how you get the id ?
No 0 is not a valid id, it will always display the same vote page.
Can you give us more informations about your modifications and how you get the id ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157081
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Link to vote
When user adds a vote, I get an email to inform me. And the link is in the email.
Here attached a screenshot of my configurations.
Here attached a screenshot of my configurations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157085
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Link to vote
Hi,
I just tried on my local, everything is working fine.
Do you have edited the email "new comment" ?
If it is, thanks to reset it, else I will need a backend and FTP access to debug that directly on your website.
I just tried on my local, everything is working fine.
Do you have edited the email "new comment" ?
If it is, thanks to reset it, else I will need a backend and FTP access to debug that directly on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157140
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Link to vote
Hi,
I don't know what you mean by "edited the email new comment". I don't think I edited this. I'll send you informations for access. Thanks!
I don't know what you mean by "edited the email new comment". I don't think I edited this. I'll send you informations for access. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157386
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Link to vote
Hi,
More than a backend access, I will need a ftp access in order to debug the comportment in the vote class.
More than a backend access, I will need a ftp access in order to debug the comportment in the vote class.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157470
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Link to vote
Sent! Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #157566
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Link to vote
I will try to investigate your problem tomorrow.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157716
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Link to vote
Hi,
You should have received an email with the correct id in the url.
Thanks to confirm this
You should have received an email with the correct id in the url.
Thanks to confirm this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157721
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Link to vote
Yes Sir! You're the best!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds