Delivered status after automatic email

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 6 months ago #175771

-- HikaShop version -- : 1407241754
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3-7+squeeze17

Dear All,
I would like to solve:

Customer buys the product, delivered after state (setting) X days to get automatic e-mail:
"Write a Review"
"Rate this product"

With friends?
In HikaShop or in AcyMailing?

Thx,
Kind regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
9 years 6 months ago #175794

Hi,
Can you give us more information about what you want to do ? Also, note that you can use the "Choose the access level for votes or comments" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Features'".

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 6 months ago #175865

hi Mohamed,
I will try:
AcyMailing program to connect HikaShop so when delivered HikaShop store order status, AcyMailing x days automatically sends email to the customer.
Buyer shall not vote in the product, there is not a comment, but even then, when the product is received, tried.
After X days.
You'll get an email, "tell us your opinion."
And this does not send admin manually, but the program.
Answer customer email, opinion appears on page admin, admin can moderate and publish the website under products.
Product reviews will appear below.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 6 months ago #175913

Hi,

Regarding the email, you should ask this to the AcyMailing team directly, I don't know if it allow this kind of things.
In HikaShop we don't have this possibility.

Regarding the vote, you can at this time restrict it to the users who bought the item.
So playing with the confirmed order statuses can answer to your needs, if you choose only the delivered status as a confirmed one, so the customer will be able to vote and comment only when the product is shipped.

Else to hide the vote / comment part, it will require view edition.

The following user(s) said Thank You: b_sz

• Thank you received: 5
3 years 11 months ago #318258

Hello,
As I see it is not possible to configure the sending of a new personalized email:
Currently in Hikashop the last status is "shipped" when the shipment is picked up by the transport company.
My idea is to configure another email with content other than "change of status" that is sent when the status changes from "shipped" to "delivered" (a new status created by me).
Is there any possibility to do it with the hikashop system?

Thank you !

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 11 months ago #318269

Hi,

Sure. When you change the status in the backend you can activate the user notification. When you do the "order status notification" email will be sent.
By default, it's the same email for all the statuses. However, in the menu System>Emails, you can edit the "order status notification" email and there, you'll see some "per status override" buttons allowing you to customize the email for each different status.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd

• Thank you received: 5
3 years 11 months ago #318481

Thank you very much!

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds