- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 6
Voting system stars disappear from the bottom.
11 years 5 months ago #196884
by tomhika
Voting system stars disappear from the bottom. was created by tomhika
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
I have a problem wit the voting system, the stars disappear from the bottom part and also the vote up and vote down icons.
I tried different settings on configuration > features > votes and comments > Choose which module you want to enable
and uploaded hikashop 2.4.0 again, nothing seems to help.
I also have an issue with the "add to wishlist" button.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
I have a problem wit the voting system, the stars disappear from the bottom part and also the vote up and vote down icons.
I tried different settings on configuration > features > votes and comments > Choose which module you want to enable
and uploaded hikashop 2.4.0 again, nothing seems to help.
I also have an issue with the "add to wishlist" button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #196922
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Voting system stars disappear from the bottom.
Hi,
It seems that you don't have the latest version of the view for the votes, please backup the view "vote / form" and delete the override from the list in the Display > Views menu. That should solve the issue, then bring back your modifications.
It seems that you don't have the latest version of the view for the votes, please backup the view "vote / form" and delete the override from the list in the Display > Views menu. That should solve the issue, then bring back your modifications.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomhika
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #196963
by tomhika
Replied by tomhika on topic Voting system stars disappear from the bottom.
Thank you, that was the solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds