- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot view votes in frontend and create votes in backend
8 years 9 months ago #284494
by kathrin
Cannot view votes in frontend and create votes in backend was created by kathrin
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 3.2.1 [1711170809]
Where are the settings i have to activate to see votings on my front end.
It looks like this:
Furthermore I am not able to write any comments in the back end. I filled in every field but i still get "Error Saving". Do I have to acitvate anything?
Thanks in advance.
Where are the settings i have to activate to see votings on my front end.
It looks like this:
Furthermore I am not able to write any comments in the back end. I filled in every field but i still get "Error Saving". Do I have to acitvate anything?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284499
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot view votes in frontend and create votes in backend
Hi,
When you edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager, there is a setting to display the votes on the listing. Make sure that this setting is activated.
And please check that the vote and comment feature is activated under the "features" tab of the HikaShop configuration.
When you edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager, there is a setting to display the votes on the listing. Make sure that this setting is activated.
And please check that the vote and comment feature is activated under the "features" tab of the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds