user wishlist's and carts tools in folder do not drop down in mobile version

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 1 week ago #289784

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : GOOGLE CHROME

Hi,

After testing I see, that user/buyer tools in wishlistparticular folder and in CARTS particular folder (tools: "send to default cart", "send to cart name"xx", "" send to wishlist", "save" , "back") do not show correct in mobile mode. I attache the files with printscreen- first how it looks on laptop and the second file with printscreen in mobile mode. How to achieve, that these tools were seen all in mobile mode? The other user tools like "user account", "addresses", "orders", "carts", "wishlists" -> here all is good in mobile mode, they just dropdown.

Thank you in advance for support

Regards

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 609
6 years 1 week ago #289785

Hello,

First, you can try this test : Switch to a default Joomla Template like Protostar, and see if that solve your display issue.
=> If Yes, that means that the root issue is in your template, and so you have to ask to the Template creator support.

=> If no, Can you provide an Url link and required access to allow us tests and analyse directly in order to understand what's going on.

Awaiting news from you.
Regards

Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SEKME

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 1 week ago #289846

Hi, Philip,
Thank you for your replay. I tested with the joomla default template as you sugested and .... looks like the problem is in template I use :blink: I will contact with the developers for support. Thanks a lot.

Have a great weekend.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds