Skip to main content

Notice: Undefined variable: title views/cart/view.html.php on line 114

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #307260 by Coluccini
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6.
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.14
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined variable: title in /var/www/vhosts/tozainetwork.net/httpdocs/brainstorming/components/com_hikashop/views/cart/view.html.php on line 114

Hi. I use hikashop like catalog. As you can watch in the first photo I have this notice inside the user wishlist! In every browser there is this notice (opera/mozilla/chrome/safari). I never edited the file cart.php. In the second photo you can see the row inside the file cart.php. How can I resolve this problem? Thank you for your help!
Kind Regards!
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Coluccini.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #307263 by nicolas
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We've added a patch for that on our end.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #307300 by Coluccini

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum