- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Notice: Undefined variable: title views/cart/view.html.php on line 114
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #307260
by Coluccini
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6.
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.14
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined variable: title in /var/www/vhosts/tozainetwork.net/httpdocs/brainstorming/components/com_hikashop/views/cart/view.html.php on line 114
Hi. I use hikashop like catalog. As you can watch in the first photo I have this notice inside the user wishlist! In every browser there is this notice (opera/mozilla/chrome/safari). I never edited the file cart.php. In the second photo you can see the row inside the file cart.php. How can I resolve this problem? Thank you for your help!
Kind Regards!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6.
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.14
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined variable: title in /var/www/vhosts/tozainetwork.net/httpdocs/brainstorming/components/com_hikashop/views/cart/view.html.php on line 114
Hi. I use hikashop like catalog. As you can watch in the first photo I have this notice inside the user wishlist! In every browser there is this notice (opera/mozilla/chrome/safari). I never edited the file cart.php. In the second photo you can see the row inside the file cart.php. How can I resolve this problem? Thank you for your help!
Kind Regards!
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Coluccini.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #307263
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Notice: Undefined variable: title views/cart/view.html.php on line 114
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We've added a patch for that on our end.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch for that.
Thank you for your feedback. We've added a patch for that on our end.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #307300
by Coluccini
Replied by Coluccini on topic Notice: Undefined variable: title views/cart/view.html.php on line 114
Thank you! now It's Ok
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds