- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
How can I change the default login(Hikashop or Joomla!) to access to wishlist?
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #310132
by Coluccini
How can I change the default login(Hikashop or Joomla!) to access to wishlist? was created by Coluccini
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.0
Hello. I am testing the module registration/login of Joomdev. But I cannot understand how I can use the Joomdev's module for access to wishlist. I mean in this moment if I click the wishlist's icon, it shows me the login/register form of Joomla/hikashop, but I prefer that it shows me the Joomdev's module. How could I set the Joomdev's module registration/login? I hope my request is clear. Thank You!
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.0
Hello. I am testing the module registration/login of Joomdev. But I cannot understand how I can use the Joomdev's module for access to wishlist. I mean in this moment if I click the wishlist's icon, it shows me the login/register form of Joomla/hikashop, but I prefer that it shows me the Joomdev's module. How could I set the Joomdev's module registration/login? I hope my request is clear. Thank You!
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Coluccini.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #310139
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How can I change the default login(Hikashop or Joomla!) to access to wishlist?
Hi,
There is no option to change that.
The best would be to make an override of the Joomla user login page docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/J3.2:...r#Creating_Overrides and remove all it's HTML and instead load the module from Joomdev:
www.regularlabs.com/extensions/modulesanywhere
There is no option to change that.
The best would be to make an override of the Joomla user login page docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/J3.2:...r#Creating_Overrides and remove all it's HTML and instead load the module from Joomdev:
www.regularlabs.com/extensions/modulesanywhere
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coluccini
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds