Add to wishlist bottoms in product, category

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 11 months ago #319210

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Css wishlist in product category

Hello

I used Hikashop version 3.2 in my template.

I couldn't update it because of the dedicated CSS script for the Hikashap template.

I recently updated to version 4.3.

And after updating, part of the site crashed:

In the category, the additional buttons in the ADD TO cart and the ADD TO wishlist work properly. Figure 1.

But in the product page section, the wishlist button has a different shape. And I can't fix it. And that when selecting the wishlist on the product page, it transfers it to the shopping cart, not to the wishlist page.

Figure 2.

To solve this problem, I tried to turn off the ADD TO WISHLIST button from the DEFAULT_PARAMS_FOR_PRODUCTS section so that it would not be displayed on the product page, but I did not succeed.

How can I create ADD TO WISHLIST on the product page to add to the WISHLIST page after selection and change the WISHLIST button.

please guide me. Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 11 months ago #319295

Hi,

Without looking at a page with the issue I can't say anything for sure.
I would recommend to try turning off the "add to cart legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration it's that's not the case. That might help fix the problem.
Otherwise, they it's probably linked to the template overrides.
It must probably be one of the files in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/ causing the problem, but which one I don't know. What you can try is rename the files one by one by FTP, and check each time if it helps so that you can identify the file causing the problem.
Then, if it works after renaming it, and doesn't mess with the layout, you might want to keep it renamed.
Otherwise, I'm afraid the modifications of the file would have to be ported to the new version of the view file. So it would require a developer to work on that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rozakrad

3 years 11 months ago #319322

I found the problem
I want the code button for the add to wishlist list on the page: product / add_to_cart_ajax.php.
Copy it and place it on the product / quantity.php
. Just the the add to wishlist button
The Add to Cart button is the same as the button on the page (product / quantity.php) and I don't want to change it.
I made the changes myself, but I didn't succeed. please help. Thanks

File Attachment:

File Name: wishlist.zip
File Size:4 KB

Attachments:

3 years 11 months ago #319326

Hi,

Moving pieces of code from one view file to another will, in most cases not work as the piece of code you're moving uses variables that are not defined in the other view file.
So I'm afraid that what you're trying to do here won't help you fix your problem.
Instead, I would recommend that you follow the instructions I wrote in my previous message and report back what you found out.
Also, if you could provide a link to the page that would help too.

3 years 11 months ago #319425

Hi,

I got your private message.
We're in France and there are no restrictions to sell ecommerce solutions to Iran so no worries on that.
However, you provided a FTP access, but I don't even have a URL to the page with the problem, so I can't check anything.
Please provide the information I asked in my previous message, otherwise, we can't move forward here.

3 years 11 months ago #319458

Hello
Thank you for your response
I checked the ftp connections. They said the problem was solved.
I will send you the link for review. Also files.
And checking these files is hard work.
. I know it will take time for you to check these files and links.
Thank you for your reply
www.sourcecodesdl.ir/%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%B5%...44-iPhoneX.html.html

www.sourcecodesdl.ir/

Attachments:

3 years 10 months ago #319471

Hi,

I don't see the same thing as on your screenshot on your link:
monosnap.com/file/RxapzhosFUbUirK9v5mLfbnfGP3hSy
Please revert whatever modification you did so that it displays like it was on your first message and then we can have a look at that wishlist button issue.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds