Vendor doesn't receive User Points automatically (HikaMarket - EasySocial)

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
5 days 16 hours ago #312932

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.fazeday.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error message

We use HikaMarket and the User Points plugin to let our users buy products with EasySocial points. The buyer receives the point that the seller pays.
This setup has worked until the latest update.
Now the Points are only delivered if we change the state of the order in the backend manually, ie. from "Created" to "Confirmed" - from our testing it appears It doesn't even matter to what we change state.
We tried to set the verified state of the order to dofferent levels, but It didn't help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 9992
5 days 5 hours ago #312946

Hi,

From what I understand, your issue is not with the points. The points not being attributed is only a consequence of the orders not being confirmed automatically after the payment.
There are many reasons why orders wouldn't be confirmed automatically after the payment.
We actually have a FAQ on that for the PayPal payment method but most of the points apply to other payment methods too:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
So I would first recommend to review this.
And if you don't find the problem, please provide some screenshots of the settings of your payment methods (you can blur the settings with sensitive information on the screenshots).

2 days 15 hours ago #312982

We only have one payment plugin enabled and users can only buy products via EasySocial points.
The buyer loses the points and the Seller receives them.

Attachments:

2 days 9 hours ago #312983

Hi,

I think that the issue is that you set the "verified status" setting of the payment method to "created". In that case, after the payment with the points, the order status is not changed to confirmed and thus the points are not attributed to the seller.
You should put that option back to "confirmed" as it is by default and see how that goes.

2 days 9 hours ago #312990

Hi Nicolas,

I've tried this already, the points only arrive to the Seller, if I manually change the state of the order in the backend, to any other state.

1 day 19 hours ago #313001

Hi,

So do you mean that after the purchase with the points, the order status of the order stays "created" even with the "verified status" setting set to "confirmed" in the settings of the payment method ?
Or do you mean that with that setting set to "confirmed", the order status changes to "confirmed", but the points are not added to the vendor ?
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings in the menu System>Order statuses so that we can see how your statuses are configured ?
Could you also provide a screenshot of the "history" area of an order with the issue ?

1 day 13 hours ago #313014

The order is confirmed on creation, the points are deducted from the buyer, but not added to the seller.
Once again, if I change the order status manually in the backend to any other state, the points are added to the sellers account.
Screenshots are in the attachements.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 3689
1 day 7 hours ago #313029

Hello,

If we take a look at the conversation history that we got for the plugin, we can see an email where I gave you a patch.

Another solution would be to patch the HikaShop Payment user point plugin in order to comment/remove the lines which confirm directly the order during its creation :

if(empty($this->payment_params->verified_status)) {
		$config = hikashop_config();
		$this->payment_params->verified_status = $config->get('order_confirmed_status', 'confirmed');
	}
	$order->order_status = $this->payment_params->verified_status;
Since it's the only notable modification in the HikaShop user point system during the past year ; we can be confident that your issue is related to that.

If you did perform an HikaShop update, we have to assume that the patch you made is not longer present since it has been replaced by the content of HikaShop packages.
Thus, restoring the patch, that you confirmed solve the issue several months ago, should also fix the problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

1 day 5 hours ago #313031

I've tried this already, now I tried it again and the results are the same, the seller doesn't receive the points.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds