Skip to main content

Assign a category to a specifc vendor?

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #352039 by DogPeople
Hi there,

I am using Calcbuilder on my site to generate a price for a list of items. This can be added to the Hikashop cart and paid for as a custom product.

The problem is, I have many different branches that are set up as vendors, and they have different bank accounts and payment processors, so I need to assign the custom product to a specific vendor, so that it will use their payment processor on checkout.

There is some custom code that does this:
Code:
$hk_quantity=1; $hk_product_name='Black chain link fence, standard'; $hk_product_description='Based on the information provided, you will require these parts for your fence project. Note that this price does not include gates. Please add any gate units separately.'; $hk_product_description.='<br>'.$_layoutsolutionp; $hk_product_code='COD'; $hk_pricehikaproduct=str_replace("$","",$myprice); $hk_pricehikaproduct=str_replace(",","",$hk_pricehikaproduct); //Attach new product to category 37 (custom products) $hk_productfields=array(); $hk_productfields['id_category']=37;


I can designate the product to a specific category, but I need to be able to link that category to a specific vendor. How do I do this?

Thanks.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #352046 by nicolas
Hi,

Supposing you're creating a real custom product, you must probably have a $product object you're saving with class.product as explained with the last code example here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...umentation.html#code
so in that case, assigning a vendor to that new product can be done easily by adding such line of code:
Code:
$product->product_vendor_id = xxx;
where xxx is the id of the vendor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum