Small Version of the Cart?

• Thank you received: 10
13 years 5 months ago #1797

Hi Nicolas,

i tried the hole day to build a small version of the cart-module. I need a cart module, that only looks like this (text only)

4 products in cart
20 Euro total price
-> go to checkout now

But at the moment, THIS is not so easy, cause the shoping modul includes the view: product cart and sometimes something else.......

When you have such a small cart module under your pillow, let me know :o)

Cheers
Gabor
Berlin

Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by gaborgaborgabor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13063
13 years 5 months ago #1799

Hi,

The module cart is always displayed by the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/cart.php
If you edited that file via the Display->Views interface (file cart.php of the view product), then the file used should be the edited version. Now, we had two users already reporting that some time the original file could be used by joomla instead of the modified version which should not be the case normally.

Either way, those are the only two possibilities.

We also found that sometimes IE8 was caching the HTML of the cart and could create some issues. Which is why, in the latest version, we added some code near the beginning of that file to avoid that: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...dd-an-item.html#1632

• Thank you received: 10
13 years 5 months ago #1801

ok...I have my modified version in my templates/name/html/com_hikashop/..../cart.php
(this is very cool joomla thing by the way) This is clear and I can change this file there.

But on the homepage, something different comes up. Not my module. I´m using FF on PC and Mac..

G.

• Thank you received: 13063
13 years 5 months ago #1804

Did you modify the two cart.php files in the same way ?
If so, could you try to add the code I talked about to avoid browsers caching the HTML ?

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds